What is the Qemu target for the LEON processor?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Oct 16 12:14:33 UTC 2016

leon3 works on qemu. See
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2014-October/028257.html and
also you should build Qemu using the RSB. I believe it will include
the necessary patches so that you can run the leon3.

As I recall, sis provides reasonably accurate timing based on the
erc32 processor instruction-cycle times. Also because sis is
integrated to gdb it is easy to debug. Qemu does not provide any
timing fidelity, and you have to hook gdb to it, but qemu is more
featureful I suppose.

Gedare