POSIX API ?

Pierre FICHEUX pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
Sun Oct 30 19:11:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

See answers below.

--
Pierre FICHEUX -/- Smile/OWI, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
                                          http://ingenierie.openwide.fr
                                          http://www.linuxembedded.fr
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source
code

Le 2016-10-30 16:55, Oyake, Amalaye (398F) a écrit :
> Hello Pierre,
>
> It may be helpful (for the maintainers) to state:
>
> 1. Your build commands.

Same as before:

$ ../rtems_git/configure --target=i386-rtems4.12 --disable-cxx
--disable-networking --enable-rtemsbsp=pc386 --prefix=<install-dir>

> 2. Your HOST and BSP.

Host is PC/x86_64 (is it what you cal HOST?), target is pc386 (same
test and result with raspberrypi as target)

> 3. What platform you are building on (including the version of the
> OS).

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

> 4. What platform you are running it on.

QEMU (for pci386) or Raspberry Pi B+

> 5. Whether you are using a simulator or a real system.

See previous answer.

> 6. A copy of the error message.

No error message but the timer (1 sec period) doesn't work...program
displays the following lines without any (1 sec) pause.

Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14
Got signal 14

It worked fine with RTEMS Version 4.10.99.0.

Of course example-v2/led/timer example (classic API) works fine.

regards