Simple question about RTL

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Mon Sep 5 13:19:54 UTC 2016

Hello Pavel,
The RTEMS version is 4.11-release.
Today, I download the latest 4.11-release with "fix cache corruption bugs" patch, and build it. I use the new tool-chain and bsp to build my application and the bug remains.
And I check my appdl-symbol-table.o via arm-rtems4.11-nm, no "hello_world" (which is the function I want to jump to) found. Is it correct? I follow your instructions to get .prelink, to get symbol table, and to get the final image. Do you have any hints on this? Thank you.

Best wishes,
Tim Tian
xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com