Scheduler Simulator

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Sep 19 14:34:47 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Kuan Hsun Chen <
kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de> wrote:

> Hello Gedare,
>
> Yeah, I have noticed that but forgot to mention in the previous mail :p
> (I know unfortunately it didn't work as well...)
> I can check with him what's the current status he had in his GSoC this
> year...

I honestly think the best approach is to build a native gcc/newlib toolset
and use that so that the C Library differences should be handled without
too much effort.

FWIW originally the scheduler simulator was in the main source tree but
there was a lot of pushback on that and it ended up in another repository
and a completely independent build tree. :(

--joel