Scheduler Simulator

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Sep 19 14:06:11 UTC 2016

We had a GSoC Student (Darshit Shah) who spent some time on it but did
not get it working. There are a few pain points with the scheduler
simulator. One is the build system is separate from RTEMS build
system, so you have to update it to match when the source files for
compiling change. The other is that the integration with newlib is
different, which I think was the cause of the trouble for the Darshit.

Gedare