Fwd: RTEMS on x86, PC/104 board. Access to ISA bus through memory mapped I/O.

Павел Жданов paul.alex.zhdanov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:15:26 UTC 2016

Hello!

I'm working on the educational project based on CPU-1421 processor board (
http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/CPU-1421).
I have a simple self-made "PC/104 device" which is connected to CPU-1421
through the ISA bus.
CPU-1421 runs under RTEMS. My goal is to control my PC/104 device through
the memory mapped I/O. In Linux I can use ioremap() function for this
purpose and it works. How can I get an access to my device in RTEMS? I use
RTEMS 4.11 with bsp=pc486.

P.S. I can't use Port I/O because I have no option in BIOS to assign an
address to use it on the ISA bus.

Best regards,
Pavel Zhdanov.