Simple question about RTL

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Mon Sep 5 14:17:15 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply.
Today I tried to build the master version of RTEMS, but failed with some error I have not seen before. So, I build the 4.11-release with some patches posted by Chris instead. It does not work on my Zedboard.
So, could you send the link of your github that I can check the patch you commit? Thanks.

Best wishes,
Tim Tian
xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com