RTOS Comparison

warm38 at juno.com warm38 at juno.com
Thu Sep 22 01:35:59 UTC 2016

Thanks.  This gives me something to work with.  So far FreeRTOS is the favorite of the India company.  My lead once worked with FreeRTOS and had a memory leak problem but did not go the their forum for help and was not inclined to use it, but now leans towards it.  It seems no one has heard of RTEMS, although I have mentioned it a few times (in one ear and out the other).