minimum file requirements to build hello world

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Sep 27 15:20:09 UTC 2016

If I remember right, the 'size' program lumps together everything
beyond .data, so you are seeing the inclusion of other sections such
as what contains the program heap and RTEMS workspace. By design, the
workspace/heap consume all of the remainder of the RAM memory map
after placing the text/data/bss (and any other specified sections). So
you can expect the size to be about the same as what the size of the
RAM is for the BSP. So in this case the RAM is probably like 128K.