Bug fix in 'apbuart_cons.c' file ?

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Mon Apr 24 14:14:18 UTC 2017

Hi Charles,

There has been some recent improvements in the patches related to the
device name etc. for the APBUART driver. The patches were posted to the
devel list. I'm planning on pushing them to master tomorrow.
Historically the APBUART1 would be /dev/console_b.

Best Regards,

Daniel Hellstrom
Software Section Head
Cobham Gaisler
T : +46 (0) 31 775 8657
F : +46 (0) 31 421407
daniel.hellstrom at gaisler.com

Cobham Gaisler AB, Kungsgatan 12, SE-411 19, GÖTEBORG, Sweden.
+46 (0) 31 775 8650, www.cobham.com/gaisler

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company nor any individual sending this Email accepts any liability in respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a contract or to create any legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the sender.