Exists a user function executed before C++ class object initialization?

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Tue Apr 25 12:56:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

We would like to operate the Leon3 FPU in non-standard mode to avoid traps with denormalized numbers and set the corresponding NS bit in the fsr in the init task.
As it turns out this is too late because the rtems tasks are created before that in the constructors of global C++ classes.
That means after the init task is done, the context restore function of RTEMS will restore the fsr of the tasks without the NS bit set.

Is there a service hook which I could register to set this bit before global class objects are initialized?

Best regards

   Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Simulation and Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
DLR.de/SC