Bug fix in 'apbuart_cons.c' file ?

Charles INGELS charles.ingels at syderal.ch
Mon Apr 24 11:58:02 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your answer. The version I use is from the master branch and
the checkout has been done the 7th of march. It is definitely not the
latest release because I need to freeze one version that I use to
compile against the software applications I am currently developing.
This is mainly because each time I make an "update", I have to go
through a new integration test cycle for each of the software apps,
which can become very time consuming, at least for the moment.

However, since that work is on the go, I might in a near future update
my RTEMS working copy and then go again into a hopefully final test
campaign, before releasing the latest final version of the software apps.

Regards,

Charles