Is there a way to do dynamic loading using the 'rtems_task_create' function?

jaeho jo hot486two at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:19:38 UTC 2017

Hi
I have two question on dynamic load

1. Is there a way to do dynamic loading using the 'rtems_task_create'
function?

    In my method, I used 'dlsym' to get the address where that symbol is
loaded into memory and call the task using function pointer

    [my code]
        typedef int (*call_t)(int argc, char* argv[]);
        call = dlsym (handle, call_symbol);
        call(argc,argv);

2. I used 'rtems-ld' to create a RAP and set entry point with option '-e'

   Also, I called 'dlopen', 'dlsym' to load task dynamically in source code
level.

   In 'dlsym', I need to set entry point(symbol),which is the same as the
entry point used in 'rtems-ld'
   I think this is a duplicate command.

   Is there a way to improve it?