'signal/sigaction' functions in RTEMS

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Wed Aug 16 04:17:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,
I sent an email asking SA_RESTART macro yesterday. Sorry that I have to send again.
During porting Mono to RTEMS, the 'signal/sigaction' function set is still a bit problem to me.
When compiling Mono, some macros like SA_RESTART that are not defined in RTEMS are needed, and more instereting thing is that these macros are already used in RTEMS kernel.
And also, 'struct sigaction' is also needed, I cannot find its definition in RTEMS either.
So, can I just add these into RTEMS kernel and re-compile it, or is there any other options that I can deal with these? Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com