RTEMS Toolchain building failed

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Aug 20 07:25:38 UTC 2017

On 20/8/17 3:10 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I filed the Trac ticket https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3103.

Thanks. I have just pushed a fix.

> My first thought is that CentOS 7 string.h is giving a C++ prototype
> and libiberty is giving a vanilla C prototype. They conflict. I pasted
> the basename() prototypes into the ticket.

It is related to the import of some of gcc libiberty files and no supporting
configure macros. I do not want to add configure tests and compile command line
defines to manage the effected decl's because we do not used have them so I have
hard coded the values in the source.

Chris