How to change UARTs RTEMS

mfg mfg at ugr.es
Thu Aug 31 12:31:33 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm using the Zedboard's BSP and my objetive is to print what goes out
through the uart1 interface for uart0 and vice versa.
I thought changing the memory addresses of the “console-config.c”
configuration file would suffice, but it is not.

zynq_uart_context zynq_uart_instances[2] = {
   {
     .base = RTEMS_TERMIOS_DEVICE_CONTEXT_INITIALIZER( "Zynq UART 0" ),
     .regs = (volatile struct zynq_uart *) 0xe0001000,
  //it was 0xe0000000,
     .irq = ZYNQ_IRQ_UART_0
   }, {
     .base = RTEMS_TERMIOS_DEVICE_CONTEXT_INITIALIZER( "Zynq UART 1" ),
     .regs = (volatile struct zynq_uart *) 0xe0000000,
//it was 0xe0001000,
     .irq = ZYNQ_IRQ_UART_1
   }
};

Do I have to modify more files like zyn-uart-regs.h?
Has anyone done it or can it guide me?

Thanks in advance.

Marco Fuentes Garcia