configure problem

bin.wang at qkmtech.com bin.wang at qkmtech.com
Wed Dec 27 07:41:12 UTC 2017

thank you very much

ok , i has do what you said item 1 and 2.  and i can do my rtems application in windows envirment in xilink sdk.

i just want to follow the rtems eclipse doc to do the build process , because i just want to know more about the autotools. so if there is a problem , i think i do not pay attention to this part.

best
bin.wang

bin.wang at qkmtech.com