dynamic linker in RTEMS 5 ?

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 21 21:04:10 UTC 2017

https://github.com/till-s/cexpsh

> Can just the cexp part be brought into RTEMS under say libmisc?
In principle, yes, but I'd think it might be more useful if we add
support for loading modules via dlopen (under linux this already works
but I'd expect RTEMS' variant to differ; in particular I'm using dlinfo
and dl_iterate_phdr, i.e., some sort of inspection is required).

> Looking at the a github repo I see regexp, getopt, and libtecla. Do we need all
> of these?
Some of them (libtecla) can be configured away (but it's not a good idea
since it affects the user experience). All of the libraries should have
benign licensing.