CPU Architecture Target and BSP Listings

DiGiorgio, Joseph jdigiorg at ball.com
Fri Feb 10 16:04:32 UTC 2017

I am trying to find either in the source or through some command line flag a way to see what targets and BSPs are available when configuring RTEMS.

This documentation, "https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/Using-the-RTEMS-configure-Script-Directly.html",  says I can find that information in "<RTEMS_Project_Dir>/tools/RTEMS-X.X.X/README.configure, but that file does not exist from what I can see. (I have pulled down the latest copy from the GIT repo for what it's worth)

I also tried looking at the FTP site, "https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/Obtain-the-RTEMS-Source-Code.html#Obtain-the-RTEMS-Source-Code", but they only go up to v4.9.

Is there anywhere in the source code itself that I can find supported target and bsp selections I can use when configuring?

- Joey D.