RTEMS Source Builder URLOpen Error 104

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Feb 22 05:16:34 UTC 2017

On Feb 21, 2017 9:16 PM, "Chris Johns" <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

On 22/02/2017 13:43, Joey DiGiorgio wrote:

> I never got it resolved. I asked my network admins and they gave me
> white list access and it still didn't work.

It might be the ftp protocol is not available anymore.

I know kernel.org is dropping it but my attempt to reach ftp.GNU.org via
FTP worked so it may still be blocked on the requesting side.

I ended up having to modify
> a script in the source builder to use wget with http protocol.

Did you try changing the path in the RSB config script to use http?

The RSB pretends it is 'Wget/1.16.3 (freebsd10.1)' as some sites only allow
specific clients.

I can
> send you the patch file I'm temporarily using tomorrow when I'm back at
> my machine.

Sure, feel free to post here.

Chris