zynq

D Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 22 17:43:17 UTC 2017

Hi Joel,

The one I'm using for rtems tests is this
(http://microzed.org/product/microzed). I have the 72020 version. We
also use the Picozed (http://picozed.org/product/picozed) which is a
similar product, but brings out more of the IO (including some
high-speed serial ports), while dropping the on-board peripheral
connectors (ethernet, USB, SD card). It can also host a bigger FPGA
(72030). We have built a couple of motherboards to host the picozed and
provide these interfaces. The CPU is the same on all of them, dual-core
Arm Cortex A9's, and they all have 1GB DDR4 memory and of course the
FPGA fabric. They all have a JTAG connector, but you can also program
the fabric through U-boot.

The microzed is really convenient, because all you need besides the
board is a micro-USB cable, which provides power and a serial console.
so your full development system easily fits in your briefcase :)

I think they are a control system designers dream :)

Pete.

email: siddons at bnl.gov
Phone: (631) 344-2738