can't build application from example-v2

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:50:32 UTC 2017

I was able to get the waf configure step for the examples-v2 repository to work with sparc/erc32 ( 4.12 )
In your —rtems= switch, does it point to where you installed the BSP? ( as opposed to the source )

Mine looks like this:
waf configure —rtems=$HOME/rtems/bsps/4.12 —rtems-tools=$HOME/rtems/tools/4.12 —rtems-version=4.12 —rtems-bsps=sparc/erc32

While the configure step worked for me, I was not able to get the repository to build for the sparc/erc32.
I can build some of the individual examples by going into a directory:
cd hello/hello_world_c
waf

But others fail. I’ll try it with an ARM bsp soon.

Alan