Select and port an NTP client (ntpd) to RTEMS

Eric Norum wenorum at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 18 14:19:45 UTC 2017

I think that ntpclient - Doolittle <https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwib4uio8cvRAhUniVQKHQRoCCMQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdoolittle.icarus.com%2Fntpclient%2F&usg=AFQjCNHxZl-dqP89NySq8xeakKj-lICqsQ&sig2=WypKP4WSZo9uinuU4Zm7iA> might be a better starting point.
FWIW Larry Doolittle has the office next door to me…