can't build application from example-v2

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:50:34 UTC 2017

> I was able to get the waf configure step for the examples-v2 repository to
> work with sparc/erc32 ( 4.12 )
> In your —rtems= switch, does it point to where you installed the BSP? ( as
> opposed to the source )
>
> Mine looks like this:
> waf configure —rtems=$HOME/rtems/bsps/4.12 —rtems-tools=$HOME/rtems/tools/4.12
> —rtems-version=4.12 —rtems-bsps=sparc/erc32
>
> While the configure step worked for me, I was not able to get the
> repository to build for the sparc/erc32.
> I can build some of the individual examples by going into a directory:
> cd hello/hello_world_c
> waf
>
> But others fail. I’ll try it with an ARM bsp soon.
>
> Alan

Yes, I think I misunderstood the option's meaning. Also, I downloaded
rtems-tools, built them with waf,
and insert their path into --rtems-tools variable, and that didn't worked.
So, then I inserted a path to
cross-compilers and etc. and it works. It was a bit ambiguous for me.

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov