Waf still not working?

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 14:44:24 UTC 2017

hmmm... I've only had 30 minutes this morning but... I can't seem to
see what is missing in my waf configure command:

https://pastebin.com/yX3fyryx

Russ
p.s. I noticed you grumbled about pastebin adverts. Perhaps you were
being drôle, but if pastebin is annoying you, please let me know and
I'll use a different method (I use pro so I don't get adverts).