stdout and stderr are getting mixed up?

jameszxj jameszxj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:38:41 UTC 2017

I test on my xilinx z7020 board, system reboot after rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network() returns success and a
message "RTEMS bsdnet_initialize_network returned OK" print out.
I tried to add another printf("...") after it, no more message print out.

The previous RSB version is OK, except mixed messages.