Building RTEMS for BeagleBone Black failed

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Jul 18 06:39:08 UTC 2017

On 18/07/2017 01:33, Russell Haley wrote:
> Hi, I seem to get the same error. I made the assumption that the bset
> for the beagle board name has changed from devel/beagle.bset to
> rtems-arm.bset based on the seb config directory.

I think the beagle.bset was a special made by Ben and it was never accepted into
the master repo. I cannot remember what the build set contains.

A board build set would need to reside under 'boards/beagle.bset' and while I
see some value in these it increases the amount of testing we need to do when
making changes, releasing and testing. I would be more included to accept a
board build set patch if there was an active maintain for each one.

Chris