Has anyone tried to port Mono to RTEMS

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Tue Jul 25 01:53:00 UTC 2017

This is the config log, https://pastebin.com/Nc4EQy7D
You can start from Line 11218.

And the check function from configure.ac is shown below:
dnl ********************************
dnl *** Checks for timezone stuff **
dnl ********************************
AC_CACHE_CHECK(for tm_gmtoff in struct tm, ac_cv_struct_tm_gmtoff,
AC_TRY_COMPILE([
#include <time.h>
], [
struct tm tm;
tm.tm_gmtoff = 1;
], ac_cv_struct_tm_gmtoff=yes, ac_cv_struct_tm_gmtoff=no))
if test $ac_cv_struct_tm_gmtoff = yes; then
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_TM_GMTOFF, 1, [Have tm_gmtoff])
else
AC_CACHE_CHECK(for timezone variable, ac_cv_var_timezone,
AC_TRY_COMPILE([
#include <time.h>
], [
timezone = 1;
], ac_cv_var_timezone=yes, ac_cv_var_timezone=no))
if test $ac_cv_var_timezone = yes; then
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_TIMEZONE, 1, [Have timezone variable])
else
AC_ERROR(unable to find a way to determine timezone)
fi
fi

Best wishes,
xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com