How to make a rtems kernel shell prompt to qemu console?

Cillian O'Donnell cpodonnell8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:19:45 UTC 2017

On 23 June 2017 at 09:37, Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this worked for me last week or so:
>
> qemu-system-i386 -monitor null -nographic -serial stdio -nodefaults -kernel
> ticker.exe

Ok, with slightly different options hello.exe failed to produce any
output. With Sebastian's options above, it just hangs after the output
and fails to exit automatically like a few of the others I tested
which shouldn't cause you any trouble so nevermind.

Jaeho, have you been able to run any of the samples to check
everything is working correctly before you try your own program?