RTEMS Source Builder problem

Piotr Sykulski pitersk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:14:52 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm heaving some issues with running RTEMS Source Builder. After running
"../source-builder/sb-set-builder --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12
4.12/rtems-sparc" the build hangs on building
"sparc-rtems4.12-gdb-7.12-x86_64-linux-gnu-1" for about 20 minuters and
then fails. In the error logs I've found that it fails due to some
undefined references like 'tputs', 'tgetflag' and others in terminal.o.
Full error log in this pastebin http://pastebin.com/PJshEvck . I've found
that it may be an issue with linking ncurses library, but I don't know how
to resolve this. I would be grateful for any tips.

Regards,
Piotr Sykulski