RTEMS Source Builder problem

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Mar 11 22:22:46 UTC 2017

On Mar 11, 2017 4:15 PM, "Piotr Sykulski" <pitersk at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I'm heaving some issues with running RTEMS Source Builder. After running
"../source-builder/sb-set-builder --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12
4.12/rtems-sparc" the build hangs on building
"sparc-rtems4.12-gdb-7.12-x86_64-linux-gnu-1"
for about 20 minuters and then fails. In the error logs I've found that it
fails due to some undefined references like 'tputs', 'tgetflag' and others
in terminal.o. Full error log in this pastebin http://pastebin.com/PJshEvck
. I've found that it may be an issue with linking ncurses library, but I
don't know how to resolve this. I would be grateful for any tips.

You are missing the development version of the nurses package. The required
package installation commands for many Linux distributions are in the RSB
manual. But the required package you are missing is usually something like
ncurses-devel.

--joel

Regards,
Piotr Sykulski