GSOC 2017 student overview

Sichen Zhao zsc19940506 at outlook.com
Mon May 8 07:40:22 UTC 2017

Hi all,

My name is Sichen Zhao, I am a first year master student at NanJing University in China, and I am majoring in Electronic and Communication Engineering.
My GSOC project is Beagleboard BSP projects, Mentor is Christian Mauderer and Punit Vara.
This project intends to add the following supports to the Beaglebone Black BSP: I2C support, USB device support, Wireless network card support, USB dongle support. The wireless network support make the RTEMS can apply on many application scenarios such as the four rotor unmanned aerial vehicle. makes RTEMS more attractive for the user community.

And i will try my best to finish my GSOC goal!

Best Regards
Sichen Zhao

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>