Debugging RTEMS application for zedboard

Gabriel Brusq gabriel.brusq at student.isae-supaero.fr
Wed May 17 15:22:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am just starting debugging some RTEMS applications for Xilinx-Zynq using XMD (Xilinx Debugger)

I've heard GDB does not support dynamic positioning of breakpoint
which means that breakpoint must be set before compiling, with function breakpoint()

As it is not really convenient, so here my question:
Is there any other source-level debugging option ?

I've found in the archives some threads regarding openOCD
Is it what should be used for convenient symbolic debugging ?

I would appreciate to be enlightened on this point

Thank you for your help
Regards,
Gabriel Brusq