Issue installing a GNAT cross-compiler

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Tue May 9 12:58:09 UTC 2017

Hi Gabriel,

It's quite some time since I last built the cross compiler with Ada.
Maybe this could help you?: http://taste.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_a_TASTE-y_RTEMS
You can skip the sparc-specific things. I used to build it for the RaspberryPi, so it should work on ARM in general.

@Chris: I just noticed that the rsb uses gcc 4.9.3 in the 4.11 branch. Could we update that to 4.9.4? This version will have the patch for Ada on RTEMS.

Best regards,

 Jan