ifLib.c missing/not ported to rtems-libbsd???

Pham, Phong phamp at ddc-web.com
Sat May 20 01:38:48 UTC 2017

One additional question, I notice that currently in nexus-devices.h, only i386 bsp support lem, em, and igb.  Is it actually functional and compilable?  In another word, the drivers under.../e1000/*, have they been ported to rtems-libbsd for use?

I know I could've just compile it and try it out; however compiling a tool chain takes a long time (and I don't work on i386), that's why I ask.

Phong.