Building PC_RTEMS cFE PSP

Akiv akivjh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:18:53 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Has anyone been able to build the pc-rtems (https://github.com/nasa/cFE/
tree/master/psp/fsw/pc-rtems)? If so, what version of RTEMS did you use?
Were there any additional steps that needed to be taken with regards to
installing cexp?

I have had trouble installing cexp on multiple occasions, having tried
rtems 4.12 and 4.11. When installing with rtems 4.11 I get errors requiring
a tool update for <sys/time.h> (same errors are shown here
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2015-May/028835.html). I'm not
quite sure what a tool update is, I assumed it was using rsb 4.12 instead
of 4.11, but then I was not able to install rtems 4.11. After building
rtems 4.12 and cexp, I get errors that I haven't been able to find in any
threads, so I opted to try and use 4.11.

I'm using a 32-bit CentOS 6 VM for all of this. Any help would be
appreciated, thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Akiv Jhirad