Networking error - network sema obtain: network not initialised

Hui Yie Teh hteh703 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Fri Oct 6 12:40:39 UTC 2017

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply. I think I'm emulating the LS3M6965 board on Qemu and
I have allocated 1G RAM for it. It still gives me the same error.

I also have this 'CFLAGS_LD += -Wl,--defsym -Wl,HeapSize=0x80000' in my
Makefile, but I don't know if that helps.

Cheers.

On 7 October 2017 at 01:31, Sebastian Huber <