I've got a problem compiling the 4.11 tools for ARM (fancy_abort)

groups at chichak.ca groups at chichak.ca
Tue Oct 24 06:54:02 UTC 2017

I was hoping to go there later but, this is the script that I am using to build the BSP for 4.12:

cd
cd development/rtems
mkdir kernel
cd kernel
git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems.git rtems
cd rtems
./bootstrap -c && ./bootstrap -p && $HOME/development/rtems/rsb/source-builder/sb-bootstrap
cd ..
mkdir stm32f4
cd stm32f4
$HOME/development/rtems/kernel/rtems/configure --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12 --target=arm-rtems4.12 --enable-rtemsbsp=stm32f4 --enable-posix
make RTEMS_BSP="stm32f4"
make install

and when I get to the `make RTEMS_BSP=“stm32f4”’ make bitches that there is no target for ‘all’.

I will quickly rebuild the 4.12 tools and get you a cut/paste of the real error message and context.  One possible hint is that there is a mention of an RTEMS configuration of version 4.11.99.2, so it will not build right out of the box.

Andrei

> On 2017-October-24, at 00:42, Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:
>
> On 24/10/17 08:33, groups at chichak.ca wrote:
>> I build the 4.12 tools, newlib and the tools build properly but I cannot build a BSP for stm32f4 or stm32f7x successfully
>
> What is the problem with 4.12 and these BSPs?
>
> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09