MIssing pci/cfg.h during PCI configuration

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Oct 19 09:21:29 UTC 2017

On 19/10/17 11:08, Jan.Sommer at dlr.de wrote:
> Hello Sebastian,

The i386 BSP has a custom PCI library which probably implements the API
in <rtems/pci.h> (cpukit/include/rtems/pci.h). It doesn't use the
libbsd. In general, the i386 BSP needs an update for state of the art
x86 hardware:

https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2898

> Is there a resource or an easy way where I can find out such information on my own in future?

There are lots of areas in the RTEMS documentation that needs to
improve. This requires someone who works on this and coordination.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09