Size of RTEMS application

Hui Yie Teh hteh703 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Sat Oct 21 08:00:53 UTC 2017

Hi Joel,

I was wondering if the command TARGET-rtems4.xx-size works for QEMU? I am
getting this as the output for my application:

>    text        data       bss         dec         hex     filename
>  77540      1544     64032  143116   22f0c   o-optimize/test.exe

However, I am emulating the lm3s6965evb board on qemu and it only has 64kB
of RAM. I believe the bss + part of the data is allocated in the RAM. Why
does my application still run when it will need more than 64kB of RAM? Am I
missing something here?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.