Filesystem in RTEMS

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:09:22 UTC 2017

FreeBSD doesn't have a flash filesystem that I know of, so at one point I
looked into porting CHFS over:

http://chewiefs.sed.hu/

I'm not sure if it still lacks NOR support. FreeBSD, however, doesn't have
flash drivers to support a file system yet. The support it currently has
isn't viable as the error correction code is too rudimentary.

Russ