Coressent Korea - Freescale i.MX6 RTEMS/Qt SDK Release Information.

JunBeom Kim (Coressent Kr.) jbkim at coressentkorea.co.kr
Wed Sep 27 06:38:29 UTC 2017

Dear Sebastian,

I am sorry for late reply due to customer meeting.

That's great process in your side.

I am still working for porting i.MX6Q FEC driver after I added FreeBSD's i.MX6 FEC driver code on rtems-libbsd.

But, Because my custom board have different PHY chip(RTL8201E), I did't port FEC drier on i.MX6Q board. I used fdt loading method, too.

If possible, please could you let me know i.MX6Q hardware board information which you are successful for porting FEC driver ?

On referencing, I am working to port SMP for i.MX6Q.
At this time, current version is not stable. I am looking technical reason.

Best Regards,
JunBeom Kim
Technical Director
Coressent Korea