Tenth Anniversary of NASA Dawn Launch

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Sep 28 17:56:59 UTC 2017

Hi

We made a flyer a few years back about the Dawn mission.

https://www.rtems.com/sites/default/files/Application-Dawn-2011-10.pdf

Looks like we don't know a lot about the framing camera we know runs
RTEMS beyond it being a LEON2. I recall that the  Technical University
of Braunschweig developed the camera but a quick google search only
found other RTEMS systems they had done.

More information on any RTEMS application is of interest though.

Looking for that I was also reminded that I watched the launch on
the NASA channel.