RTEMS booting problem for PICO-PI-IMX7 board.

JunBeom Kim (EmbedCoreTech) jbkim at e-coretech.kr
Tue Apr 10 05:00:47 UTC 2018

Dear Sir,

I found additional point.

If I use below modified code only even though there is not stdout-path in dtb file, UART5 will be used for debug console.

static imx_uart_context *imx_uart_console = &imx_uart_instances[4];

all UART instances information(base, regs, irq, etc) is restored by imx_uart_probe() function.

Is it correct ?

Best Regards,
JunBeom Kim