RTEMS booting problem for PICO-PI-IMX7 board.

JunBeom Kim (EmbedCoreTech) jbkim at e-coretech.kr
Tue Apr 10 13:20:50 UTC 2018

Dear Huber,

I checked DTS file which you sent me shortly.

There are different points;

1) chosen : MBa7x is configured for serial5(uart6).
  - I will add this in pico dts again as serial4(uart5)
  - This feature should be added not for modifying console-config.c.

2) timer : it is real problem. There is not "clock-frequency" in pico DTS.
  - I will check this.

I think that other tag will not effect RTEMS booting.

As soon as I have update, I will let you know.

Best Regards,
JunBeom