RTEMS booting problem for PICO-PI-IMX7 board.

JunBeom Kim (EmbedCoreTech) jbkim at e-coretech.kr
Mon Apr 16 06:03:38 UTC 2018

Dear Sebastian,

No problem.

I found that there is difference for accessing GT between Cortex-A7(i.MX7D) and Cortex-A9(i.MX6Q) by ARM technical manual. Therefore, arm-a9mpcore-clock-config.c should be not used for Cortex-A7 based SoC.

If I have update in my side regarding RTEMS testing on PICO-PI-IMX7, I will let you know that.

At this time, I am focusing i.MX6Q regarding SMP and USB Host, too.

On referencing, I was successful to boot SMP kernel without u-boot on i.MX6Q. but, there is still problem for booting SMP kernel with u-boot.
I guess that current problem is related with u-boot.

Best Regards,
JunBeom Kim / EmbedCoreTech