GSOC 2018

Aditya Upadhyay aadit0402 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:16:19 UTC 2018

Hi Salil,

Thanks for introducing yourself here on RTEMS-User mailing list.
I would expect you to introduce yourself to Newlib Mailing list. Since
you have to port the code to Newlib-Cygwin
and these ported codes will be added to RTEMS Source Builder tree when
the next snapshot will be ready.
You have to make TestSuite for these ported methods to RTEMS 5*.

Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay