GSoC Hello World

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Apr 8 17:06:02 UTC 2018

Hello Braden,

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Elliott, Braden <be69 at evansville.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have the hello world screenshot and patch for the RTEMS GSoC 2018. How can
> I submit proof of the completion? I have sent this message before (on March
> 26, 2018), however I noticed the reason my email was rejected was due to not
> being on the mailing list, which I believe I am now on.

Welcome, it is good to hear from you. You should also join the
devel at rtems.org mailing list. You can send your screenshot and patch
directly to Joel Sherrill and myself by private email.

You should also discuss your project on the devel at rtems.org mailing
list to solicit feedback, although at this point it is late for
feedback since the proposal submission date has passed. But, better
late than never.

Gedare