Problems with RTEMS toolchain build 4.12 & 5 incl. Ada support

chris at kluge-rocks.de chris at kluge-rocks.de
Mon Dec 3 18:39:29 UTC 2018

Hi,

FYI, I've added the scripts and stuff I used for the build to github.

scripts used for the toolchain build:
  https://github.com/CTrocks/rtems-build-scripts

Dockerfile for the build (uses the above scripts):
  https://github.com/CTrocks/rtems-build-toolchain-docker

I'll drop a message here once I can provide something which might be of interest.

Thanks again!
Chris