Qualification of RTEMS SMP (ECSS)

Helder Silva Helder.Silva at edisoft.pt
Wed Dec 5 15:04:16 UTC 2018

Yes, of course, anyone is welcome.

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces at rtems.org] On Behalf Of Sebastian Huber
Sent: quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2018 06:15
To: Amaan Cheval
Cc: users at rtems.org
Subject: Re: Qualification of RTEMS SMP (ECSS)

On 04/12/2018 17:53, Amaan Cheval wrote:
> This is great news!
>
> - Is there a way for other interested parties to join the effort
> (volunteers from the community)?

Yes, of course, however it will be not easy to coordinate. The
development should follow the usual RTEMS development workflow, e.g.
discussions on the mailing list, tickets, patches for review, etc.

> - Will all the work also be planned on public channels (devel@, public
> WIP branches, etc.)?

The project infrastructure is undecided. We probably need some extra Git
repositories for WIP stuff. I am not sure if we want to add WIP branches
to the main RTEMS repositories. Maybe we can host the WIP repositories
on rtems.org or Github.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16